Associate Professor Srinivas Murthy is an investigator at BC Children’s Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia. He is a collaborator on a project in the clinical and infection prevention pillar of APPRISE.
Associate Professor Murthy’s research focuses on stemming the burden of infections in children through optimising management in a variety of settings. The ability of various settings and healthcare systems to cost-effectively manage critically ill children, especially those with infection, is also an area of focus.
- Use of an extended KDIGO definition to diagnose acute kidney injury in patients with COVID-19: A multinational study using the ISARIC-WHO clinical characterisation protocol
- Therapeutic anticoagulation with heparin in critically ill patients with Covid-19
- Therapeutic anticoagulation with heparin in noncritically ill patients with Covid-19
- Interleukin-6 receptor antagonists in critically ill patients with Covid-19
- Outcomes for patients with COVID‐19 admitted to Australian intensive care units during the first four months of the pandemic
- Clinical research networks and assessing pandemic severity