Australia’s future preparedness needs efficient international coordination and information exchange with global partners.
APPRISE will engage and communicate with a range of relevant international organisations such as:
- World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza
- PREPARE – Platform for European Preparedness Against (Re-)emerging Epidemics
- REACTing – Research and ACTion targeting emerging infectious disease (France)
- GloPID-R – Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness Research
- GOARN – Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network
- GeoSentinel – Worldwide travel-related surveillance network.