Australia’s future preparedness needs efficient international coordination and information exchange with global partners.
APPRISE engages and communicates with a range of relevant international organisations such as:
- World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza
- GloPID-R – Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness Research
- ISARIC – International Severe Acute Respiratory and Emerging Infection Consortium
- ANRS | Maladies infectieuses émergentes – French research agency on infectious and emerging diseases
- Ecraid – European Clinical Research Alliance on Infectious Diseases
- GOARN – Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network
- GeoSentinel – Worldwide travel-related surveillance network.