APPRISE is an Australia-wide network of experts involved in medical, scientific, public health and ethics research from institutions across the nation.
Close collaboration and synergies among institutions will create a sustainable network producing high-impact outcomes.
APPRISE participating institutions are:
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- Menzies School of Health Research
- Monash University
- Deakin University
- Pathwest Laboratory Medicine WA
- Burnet Institute
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service
- University of Queensland
- University of Adelaide
- Hunter New England Population Health
- Central Queensland University.
APPRISE collaborates closely with a range of research organisations around Australia.