APPRISE is an Australia-wide network of experts involved in medical, scientific, public health and ethics research from institutions across the nation.
Close collaboration and synergies among institutions will create a sustainable network producing high-impact outcomes.
APPRISE participating institutions are:
- The Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, The University of Melbourne and The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity, The University of Sydney
- Westmead Institute for Medical Research
- University of Western Australia
- The Kirby Institute, University of New South Wales
- Menzies School of Health Research, Charles Darwin University
- Monash University
- The University of Sydney
- Pathwest Laboratory Medicine WA
- Geelong Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Deakin University
- Charles Darwin University
- Burnet Institute
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service
- University of Queensland
- University of Adelaide
- Hunter New England Population Health
- James Cook University.