APPRISE is supporting the international research effort to address the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic caused by the virus, SARS-CoV-2.
APPRISE COVID-19 projects
- Fast-tracked new COVID-19 projects meet areas of urgent need
- Paul Ramsay Foundation commits $2m to support APPRISE COVID-19 research with First Nations peoples
- NHMRC gives $2m for COVID-19 research in areas of urgent need
- Snow Medical Research Foundation invests in COVID-19 research funding
APPRISE studies now recruiting
Accessing COVID-19 clinical samples
Studies in Australia are now collecting (or plan to collect) a range of clinical samples from people with COVID-19. Many investigators would like information about access to COVID-19 samples to answer key research questions and to evaluate new diagnostic approaches.
COVID-19 publications and presentations from APPRISE researchers
- APPRISE researchers have actively published their research to address a range of public health and clinical questions related to COVID-19 pandemic.