May 7, 2020
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence.
In this issue:
- New medical foundation invests in COVID-19 research funding
- Webinar: COVID-19 ethics and social issues
- COVID-19 treatment trials that ‘learn as they go’
- NHMRC gives APPRISE $2m for COVID-19 research in areas of urgent need
- Guiding decisions about health resources during the COVID-19 pandemic – a new ethics framework
- Models have supported Australia’s response to COVID-19
Includes latest publications from APPRISE researchers and links to Australian and global partners.
Subscribe to the newsletter here.