September 4, 2019
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence
In this issue:
- APPRISE Research Fellowships 2020–2021
- Q&A: Parechovirus and general practice
- Health researchers: Which “Deadly” are you?
- Unique strain of parechovirus causes Australian outbreaks in infants
- Researchers say Australian First Nations peoples should lead initiatives to improve flu vaccination rate
Includes latest publications from APPRISE researchers and links to Australian and global partners.