December 19, 2018
The APPRISED newsletter is the easiest way to get an overview of how the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) is working to impact Australia’s responses to future infectious disease emergencies.
In this issue:
- How would Australian governments, healthcare workers, researchers and industry respond to an emerging influenza pandemic?
- Meningococcal disease spike prompts vaccination call
- Meet the researcher – Q&A with Dr Anthony Chamings
- APPRISE research tackles infection prevention and control in healthcare
- Latest publications and presentations from APPRISE researchers
- News from around the world