September 12, 2018
The APPRISED newsletter is the easiest way to get an overview of how the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence (CRE) is working to impact Australia’s responses to future infectious disease emergencies.
In this issue:
- APPRISE researcher is co-lead of $5 million projects to improve infectious disease control in the Asia–Pacific region
- Meet the researcher – Q&A with Kristy Crooks
- Art helps people understand infectious diseases and pandemics
- Save the date: 2019 APPRISE Annual meeting will be held in Brisbane in May 2019
- Latest publications from APPRISE researchers