March 23, 2021
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence
In this issue:
- Flu vaccines are updated every year. We can learn from this process as we respond to COVID variants
- State-society relations in a pandemic: an Asian Australian perspective
- COVID vaccines have been developed in record time. But how will we know they’re safe?
- Who should get vaccines first? Researchers create an ethical framework for pandemic vaccine allocation
- How are data driving the response for the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic?
- Smart, innovative, continuous clinical trial platform: REMAP-CAP explainer videos – Part 2 update Jan 2021
Subscribe to the newsletter here