July 15, 2020
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence.
Stories in this issue:
- Why some people don’t want to take a COVID-19 test
- Call for research applications – First Nations-led research on COVID-19
- Explainer: what’s the new coronavirus saliva test, and how does it work?
- Bioethics in the time of COVID-19
- First Nations people lead the way in COVID-19 pandemic planning, response and management
- Rapid research report – The most promising therapeutics for COVID-19
Subscribe to the newsletter here.