Dr Rebecca Chisholm is a researcher in modelling and simulation and lecturer at La Trobe University and has an honorary appointment at the Melbourne School Of Population And Global Health, The University of Melbourne. She is an early-career researcher in the public health pillar of APPRISE.
Dr Chisholm’s research interests include understanding how immunity, strain diversity and prevalence interact in multi-strain pathogens.
- Doherty Modelling–Final report to National Cabinet 5th November 2021
- Modelling testing and response strategies for COVID-19 outbreaks in remote Australian Aboriginal communities
- Doherty Modelling Interim Report to National Cabinet 17th September 2021
- Doherty Modelling Report Revised 10th August 2021
- Doherty Modelling Report for National Cabinet 30 July 2021
- A model of population dynamics with complex household structure and mobility: implications for transmission and control of communicable diseases