Associate Professor Britton is a Paediatric Infectious Diseases physician and researcher in
Child and Adolescent Health at the Children’s Hospital at Westmead. He was a collaborator with the former APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence.
- Prospective characterisation of SARS-CoV-2 infections among children presenting to tertiary paediatric hospitals across Australia in 2020: a national cohort study
- COVID-19 public health measures and respiratory syncytial virus
- Causes and clinical features of childhood encephalitis: A multicenter, prospective cohort study
- Evolutionary analysis of human parechovirus type 3 and clinical outcomes of infection during the 2017-18 Australian epidemic
- Parechovirus: an important emerging infection in young infants