Professor Justin Denholm is the Medical Director of the Victorian Tuberculosis Program at the Victorian Infectious Diseases Service. He was a collaborator with the former APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence.
Associate Professor Denholm’s research interests include clinical management, epidemiology, genomics, diagnostics and multi-drug resistance of tuberculosis.
- The APPRISE Virtual Biobank for Infectious Diseases
- Anticoagulation strategies in non–critically ill patients with Covid-19
- Nafamostat mesylate for treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalised patients: A structured, narrative review
- Association between convalescent plasma treatment and mortality in COVID-19: a collaborative systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials
- Integrated immune dynamics define correlates of COVID-19 severity and antibody responses