Dr David Price is a research fellow at the The University of Melbourne and the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory (VIDRL). He is an early-career researcher on a project in the laboratory pillar and the partnerships, collaboration and translation theme of APPRISE.
Dr Price is a biostatistician and mathematical modeller, with a research focus on the optimal design of experiments, with a particular focus on models of infectious diseases. He has worked in the Disease Dynamics Unit in the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, extending models for within-host dynamics of Salmonella in mice, and developing an R package to incorporate statistical inference and experimental design tools for models of bacterial dynamics.
- Development of an influenza pandemic decision support tool linking situational analytics to national response policy
- Doherty Modelling Interim Report to National Cabinet 17th September 2021
- Doherty Modelling Report Revised 10th August 2021
- Doherty Modelling Report for National Cabinet 30 July 2021
- Estimating temporal variation in transmission of COVID-19 and adherence to social distancing measures in Australia
- Early analysis of the Australian COVID-19 epidemic
- Early analysis of the Australian COVID-19 epidemic [preprint]
- Estimating the case detection rate and temporal variation in transmission of COVID-19 in Australia