June 16, 2022
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence
In this issue:
- How should an Australian ‘centre for disease control’ prepare us for the next pandemic?
- More than 100 Australian kids have had multisystem inflammatory syndrome after COVID. What should parents watch for?
- Future Funding Priorities in Health Security in the Indo-Pacific Roundtables: A conversation with Professor Jodie McVernon [podcast]
- Pandemic preparation and the data pyramid [radio broadcast]
- The Australian First Few “X” (FFX) research study for COVID-19
- ASCOT closes the Anticoagulation Treatment Domain