March 24, 2022
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence
In this issue:
- The Burden of the Beast – Countering conspiracies and misinformation within Indigenous communities in Australia
- Japanese encephalitis virus can cause deadly brain swelling – but in less than 1% of cases
- How many Australians have had COVID-19?
- Victorian biobank begins recruiting for COVID-19 vaccine studies
- COVID-19 clinical trials disproportionately run out of high-income countries research shows
- 1,100 Australian aged care homes are locked down due to COVID. What have we learnt from deaths in care?
- Burnet and Doherty scientists develop highly accurate point-of-care neutralising antibodies (NAb) test for COVID-19