Recovery and evaluation
Researchers must evaluate every infectious disease response after the emergency has passed. This is an essential part of the recovery process and creates valuable evidence to improve future Australian and global emergency responses.
- Australia needs a prioritised national research strategy for clinical trials in a pandemic: lessons learned from COVID-19
- How do data bolster pandemic preparedness and response? How do we improve data and systems to be better prepared?
- Early analysis of the Australian COVID-19 epidemic
- Outcomes reported for Australian First Nation populations for the influenza A(H1N1) 2009 pandemic and lessons for future infectious disease emergencies: a systematic review
- Causes and clinical features of childhood encephalitis: A multicenter, prospective cohort study
- Stakeholder Consultation Report – Australian Partnership for Preparedness Research on Infectious Disease Emergencies: NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence
- Is Australia prepared for the next pandemic?
- Developing research priorities for Australia’s response to infectious disease emergencies