Dr Su-Yin Hor is a lecturer in Health Services Management at University of Technology Sydney. She is a collaborator on a project in the clinical and infection prevention pillar of APPRISE.
Dr Hor’s research focuses on visual- and learning-based research methods to understand the complexity of modern healthcare services, including working with practitioners and patients at the frontline.
- Testing the efficacy and acceptability of video-reflexive methods in personal protective equipment training for medical interns: a mixed methods study
- Medical interns’ reflections on their training in use of personal protective equipment
- Trajectories of hospital infection control: Using non-representational theory to understand and improve infection prevention and control
- Enablers of, and barriers to, optimal glove and mask use for routine care in the emergency department: an ethnographic study of Australian clinicians
- Book: Video-reflexive ethnography in health research and healthcare improvement