Dr Julian Druce is an APPRISE collaborator and the Senior Medical Scientist in the Virus Identification Laboratory of the Victorian Infectious Diseases Reference Laboratory (VIDRL).
- Tracking the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia using genomics
- Isolation and rapid sharing of the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS ‐CoV‐2) from the first patient diagnosed with COVID ‐19 in Australia
- Breadth of concomitant immune responses underpinning viral clearance and patient recovery in a non-severe case of COVID-19
- An emerging human parechovirus type 5 causing sepsis-like illness in infants in Australia
- Evolutionary analysis of human parechovirus type 3 and clinical outcomes of infection during the 2017-18 Australian epidemic