Dr James Fielding is an experienced public health practitioner with expertise in applied infectious diseases epidemiological research, surveillance and outbreak investigation. He was a collaborator with the former APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence.
His research interests are in the epidemiology of vaccine-preventable diseases, particularly varicella-zoster virus, measles and influenza.
- Evaluation of the Australian first few X household transmission project for COVID-19
- Learnings from the Australian first few X household transmission project for COVID-19
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in standardised First Few X cases and household transmission investigations: a systematic review and meta-analysis [preprint]
- The ongoing value of first few X studies for COVID-19 in the Western Pacific Region
- Constructing an ethical framework for priority allocation of pandemic vaccines
- Optimal timing of influenza vaccine during pregnancy: A systematic review and meta‐analysis