APPRISE provides ethical leadership in research and emergency preparedness and response such as:
- developing pre-established ethics approvals for urgent research
- researching ethical barriers to policy changes.
- Public preferences for One Health approaches to emerging infectious diseases: A discrete choice experiment
- Stakeholder Consultation Report – Australian Partnership for Preparedness Research on Infectious Disease Emergencies: NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence
- Is Australia prepared for the next pandemic?
- Developing research priorities for Australia’s response to infectious disease emergencies