Education and Training
APPRISE is developing Australia’s health and medical research workforce to predict and respond to infectious disease emergencies.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING UPDATE: Infectious disease early-career researchers plan for the future in Darwin. Early-career researchers from the four infectious disease Centres of Research Excellence (Joint-CRE ECR group) met in Darwin during the HOT NORTH Annual Scientific Symposium on May 24–25, 2018.
- To follow a rule? On frontline clinicians’ understandings and embodiments of hospital-acquired infection prevention and control rules
- Stakeholder Consultation Report – Australian Partnership for Preparedness Research on Infectious Disease Emergencies: NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence
- Short courses in infectious diseases, emergency response and related areas
- Postgraduate education and training related to infectious diseases
- Is Australia prepared for the next pandemic?
- Developing research priorities for Australia’s response to infectious disease emergencies