APPRISE key populations research will help stakeholders to understand which groups of people have a higher risk of being affected by an infectious disease emergency and how best to help them.
- Adaptation of the First Few Hundred protocol for infectious disease events for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander populations
- ASEAN-Australia Health Security Fellowship Program
- Influenza sero-surveillance at the animal-human interface: a feasibility study in high-risk groups
- Privileging Aboriginal voices in infectious disease emergencies
- Planning for and responding to pandemic influenza emergencies: it’s time to listen to, prioritize and privilege Aboriginal perspectives
- Stakeholder Consultation Report – Australian Partnership for Preparedness Research on Infectious Disease Emergencies: NHMRC Centre for Research Excellence
- Is Australia prepared for the next pandemic?
- Developing research priorities for Australia’s response to infectious disease emergencies