March 25, 2020
Latest newsletter from the APPRISE Centre of Research Excellence.
In this issue:
- Paul Ramsay Foundation commits $2m to support APPRISE COVID-19 research with First Nations Peoples
- Fast-tracked funding for the COVID-19 pandemic to support critical research areas
- COVID-19: the immune system can fight back
- COVID-19 pandemic – resources for researchers
- Empowering First Nations is the key to protection against disease
- It’s now a matter of when, not if, for Australia. This is how we’re preparing for a jump in coronavirus cases
- Sharing research data in a timely manner can support public health response to an infectious disease emergency
- Meet the researcher – Q&A with Dr Trish Campbell
Includes latest publications from APPRISE researchers and links to Australian and global partners.